Re: I AM TRYING TO GET FEDORA CORE 6 O 7

On Sat, 2007-08-18 at 08:02 +0200, LEONARDO (ROOKIE) wrote:
> i am trying to download, one of this two version from fedora ( 6 or
> 7 ) from mirros in the page web, but always the file is corrupted, i'm
> trying from diferent mirros, but always it is the same, my question is
> the next, why?

We don't know.  We don't know what OS and programs you're using, you
might have a problem.  We don't know what ISP you're using, they might
be the problem.  We don't know what mirror you're using, they might have
a problem.

More information is needed...

> and where can i get a clean version or how can I fix the corrupted
> versions?

I don't think you could fix a broken download.  But if it's simply
aborting before finishing, rather than being mangled along the way,
there are tools that support resuming a download.  There are ways of
downloading which do checks as it downloads, such as bittorrent.  You
can buy copies already on disc from some places.  And you can sometimes
get a free disc from someone (I'm in Australia, so there's bound to be
someone much closer than me - it'd take ages to post something from here
to there).

Information here:  <http://fedoraproject.org/get-fedora.html>

--
[tim@bigblack ~]$ uname -ipr