Re: processes memory consumption

Hi Phil

Thank you very much for your reply, that was really helpful, I am
getting with the su -jku the cpu time, and I don't really understand
the k output,

the help says it is "Sort the output by cpu time average memory usage."

So, to get the actual average physical memory used by the process, I
should multiply this value by the cpu time value?

and is there any way I can get the virtual memory average consumption as well?

Thank you very much, I appreciate your help,

Manal