Network Booting

Hi... :-)

I am following the following how-to
"http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/index.php/Diskless_Frontend";.
I have configured almost all (DHCP, TFTP,
NFS,SYSLINUX) with success... But when the client
boots, there is a kernel panic:

RAMDIKSK: Compressed image found at block 0
No filesystem could mount root, tried: iso9660
Kernel panic - not synching: VFS: Unable to mount root
fs on unknown-block(1,0)

I think that this is due to the initrd.img file...
(???) I am using system-config-netboot utility to
create the boot files (vmzlinux and initrs.img. Would
you please help me with this issue...

Beforehand Thanks...

PD. I am using fedora 7, with syslinux as pxe-boot
manager. syslinux boot any image and kernel i give it.
If you need more info, please don't hesitate to
contact me.