Re: Yahoo picture attachements

Ed Landaveri wrote:
Ladies & gentlemen,

I just found out that when I received picture
attachements on my yahoo mail I can't see the pictures
on my *.nix boxes. I was on a shame (win)box and
checked the email and saw the little pictures in
there. Is there any setting that prevents me from seeing the
pics everytime I'm on my proudly *.nix boxes? What do
I have to do? Thanks in advance.

Linux user number 433512
"Free as in Freedom":
http://counter.li.org

http://autos.yahoo.com/carfinder/

I get a lot of pictures Ed and on the nix box f7 they are not automatic opened. Windows is MUCH better at that. But when I get a photo that I want I double click on it and f7 asks me what to do with it. I choose and off we go.

If the little photo's are part of the html email system that I really do not like and do not have on my nix. But you CAN have it if you want :-)

--

	Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI
	Linux User