Re: x86_64 live CD won't boot

On Wed, 2007-08-15 at 17:09 -0400, Haydn Solomon wrote:
> I had that same problem and resorted to a usb drive install. There's a
> script that comes with fedora called livecd-iso-to-disk that you can
> use to create the bootable usb drive.

I found that utility in livecd-tools.  It's handy because it's
non-destructive of data on the USB drive (presumably unlike dd).

I ran it in an i686 machine to write the x86_64 livecd ISO to a 2GB
Corsair key drive.  But when I boot the T61 from the key drive, I get an
"error loading operating system" and the machine freezes and must be
powered off to reboot.

Next idea?

Thanks.