Re: one more time -- broadcom wireless on f7

Pierre Lamb wrote:
> I disagree My Linksys WPC54GS worked under FC6 quit
> working under Fedora 7 2.6.22. worked again using
> 2.6.22-33 broke again under 2.6.22-41. It seems that
> the kernel releases are really not well tested.

Did you file a bug report? Remember, the kernel developers only have
so much hardware that they can run tests on. It is up to us to
provide bug reports so they can fix problems on hardware that they
do not have. Then there is the problem of how hardware interacts, so
you can have problems that only show up on certain combinations of
hardware. (It would be less of a problem if all hardware followed
the specs. It would be even less of a problem if all manufactures
would release specs on their hardware.)

I have to admit that I don't do as good of a job of reporting bugs
as I should - I have a couple of bugs I need to write reports on.

Mikkel