Re: Printers

marwan.rabbaa wrote:
Hello all,

First of all, I'm new to this list so a little presentation of myself will be expected. My name is Marwan Rabbaa, I'm a 19 years old boy. I'm interste in all linux and unix distros. My passion is to contribute to the various communities (fedorian, unbunteros, debianist ...).

I'm now doing a listing of printers we can use on Linux. So, if you want to participate, you can tell me the characteristics (model, connexion, driver, functionalities

Welcome to the list Marwan,

I can't think of any printers that need to be put on a working list. I believe a list of non-working printers would be valuable to prevent wrong printer purchases.

A list of scanners to avoid would also have value. You might get four off the bat models from previous list postings.

Jim