Re: one more time -- broadcom wireless on f7

Robert P. J. Day wrote:

> also documented at the wiki -- initially, it *is* that module that is
> loaded, and i have a wlan0 device as shown there.

Are you absolutely certain your card is NOT working?
Have you looked at the device it is trying to communicate with,
to see if received anything from your computer?
I notice you don't seem to have set any ESSID or encryption key.

I've found wifi-radar useful sometimes.
It will scan for WiFi sources within range.

--
Timothy Murphy
tel: +353-86-2336090, +353-1-2842366