Re: wireless suggstions

Knute Johnson wrote:

> I have a card with the prism chipset.  How do I get it to work?
>
> Thanks,

By loading the correct driver, and configuring the wireless
interface. You may also need the correct firmware.

For most cards, the card is detected and the correct driver is
loaded automatically. Weather you need to load firmware to the card,
and what firmware you need to load, depends on the specific card.
How you configure it depends on your local network, if you are
configuring it from the CLI or GUI, if you are using WEP, WPA, or no
encryption, etc.

For more specific instructions, you will need to provide more
information...

Mikkel