Re: wireless suggstions

I looked at Atheros site and Dlink is featured on the site; I'll probably give that a try.

              John

Manuel Arostegui Ramirez wrote:
2007/8/11, John <John@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
 I'm looking for a couple of wireless cards that everyone knows that
-work-. I have a P3 laptop and a P3 desktop... I'm running FC6 on both.

                    John

Basically, you should need to pay attention to the chispest the card
is shipped with.
Any wireless with Prism or Atheros chipset will work in Linux

Cheers
Manuel