what to restart after mgetty.config changes?

I'm playing around with mgetty and making changes to the /etc/mgetty+sendfax/mgetty.config file

I find the only way to have the changes take effect is to "shutdown -r" the whole system.

I thought an "init q" might do it.... but nope.... I can find plenty of information about mgetty.config via Google etc, but nothing on how to make the changes effective. :-(

Is there a service I can restart so I don't have to reboot the whole system (which takes way too long: (due to clamAV stuff) -) )

Thanks