Re: I'm ready to give up Linux!!

> arobatino wrote:
>
>   Unfortunately, there seems to be a 12-24 hour delay for messages posted via the FCP, such as this one (I'm posting this at 10:55 AM EST on August 10, no telling when it will show up).  The moderation for messages posted directly to the mailing list seems to be much faster.

This is because someone once spammed through this forum (manually) and fcp was reported as beeing broken, and used as a spamming tool, by several people on this list. So I have to manually check all posts now. Very annoying, but prevents another fine and shutdown of this server. :-(

--
This is an email sent via the webforum on https://fcp.surfsite.org
https://fcp.surfsite.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?post_id=193199&topic_id=42085&forum=32#forumpost193199