Remote X display from a minimal install - testing gui rpm package

I have installed a fairly minimal Fedora 7 machine ~150 rpms. I am trying to test a gui package I am working on. So, I have yum installed the test package on that machine.
Following: http://www.linuxhowtos.org/Tips%20and%20Tricks/export_x.htm
I login as testuser. I try to export the display:
export DISPLAY=192.168.0.201:0

Then on a separate machine with X/gnome/testuser logged in etc, I, for now, disable the firewall, and set xhost +192.168.0.99

Then back on the minimal install machine I run xclock {or my app}.

The result is the terminal session pauses for about 5-6 seconds, and then: Error: Can't open display: 192.168.32.101:0.0
{with the firewall up the error is immediate}

I think I might be needing some non-default X package {client?} on the minimal install, but what would that be - or am I doing something else wrong ?

Thanks, DaveT.