Re: f7 on livecd?

Found it, in the release notes, clicking on livecd's,
http://docs.fedoraproject.org/release-notes/f7/en_US/sn-Live.html

There it says that the x86_64 Desktop DVD it is a DVD image.  Now, I can rest easier.

7.1. Available Images
      There are three live images available for Fedora 7.

Fedora 7 i686 Desktop CD.  This is a CD sized image for
	  i686 machines.  It includes the GNOME desktop environment,
	  integrates all supported Fedora locales, and features a basic
	  set of the productivity applications available in
	  Fedora.
Fedora 7 x86_64 Desktop DVD.  This is a DVD sized image
	  for x86_64 machines.  The feature set is the same as in the
	  i386 Desktop CD and includes multilib packages.
Fedora 7 i686 KDE Desktop CD.  This is a CD sized image
	  for i686 machines. It includes the KDE Desktop environment and
	  a large set of KDE applications.  This image only
	  has full support for the English language.  The GNOME based
	  Live images do not include the
	  OpenOffice.org office suite to save
	  space.  Instead they include
	  Abiword and support for more