Re: Thunderbird

Konstantin Svist wrote:
best place to get Thunderbird help is at http://forums.mozillazine.org/

that said,

* to enable/disable emoticons: Edit -> Preferences -> Display -> Formatting -> Plain Text Messages -> Display emoticons as graphics

* to see threads select View -> Sort By -> Threaded

HTH

Karl Larsen wrote:
I tried to get Help on this email client and it is hopeless! I somehow lost the little thing where I can choose an emotion. I also wanted to find out how to set up a thread and follow that. The Help which is a web page is lousy!

    If anyone can help I sure need it.

Thanks the thread part worked fine but the emotion does not. I already have it set as you suggest but still no emotions. Vert irritating. But now I sure have threads!

--

	Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI
	Linux User