Re: NTFS 3G Unable to automount with the new kernel

Claude Jones wrote:

Just now, I got announcements from the Fedora-announce list about updated packages for udev and ntfs-3g in testing. I went out and installed them. Now, for the first time in a couple of weeks, I was able to plug in an NTFS formatted external USB hard drive and have it automount.

Same here, one of selinux-policy or selinux-policy-targeted
2.6.4-33 has fixed it.  I didn't see any ntfs update.

--
imalone