Re: Getting all information about hardware at once

On Wed, 8 Aug 2007, Paul Smith wrote:

On 8/8/07, alan <alan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Is there some way of getting at once a text file with the whole
details about the hardware of the machine that I am using?

I think hwinfo will do that. I'm not at my laptop right now.

There is a package called "hwbrowser".  I don't have a program called
hwinfo on my system.

Thanks, Alan. The package "hwbrowser" is nice, but lacks the
possibility of exporting the results in text.

There used to be such a program. For the life of me I cannot remember what it was called, nor can I find anything similar on FC7.

--
"ANSI C says access to the padding fields of a struct is undefined.
ANSI C also says that struct assignment is a memcpy. Therefore struct