Re: cups

Les Mikesell wrote:

Given that he is generating about 10% of the items in the threads in question and his observations about things not working have been generally correct I don't understand your point. Why not rant about the wrong advice he's getting that makes it take so long to solve the problems, or the fact that anyone else trying fedora would have the same issues too.

Because post after post is "Dear Diary, this is what I did with Fedora today". If he was asking questions and then taking the advice given, no problem. Obviously he chooses to ignore net-etiquette and does not really care if you have a problem with it or not. I would think being a QRP-person, he would understand gentleman's agreements. I am sure he would not like the huge KW ham stations sitting on the QRP calling frequency. The have every right to do so since no ham frequency belongs to any one station. But they do not in the interest of not causing unnecessary problems
on the ham bands.

Patrick