Re: yum install revisor on FC6

On 08/08/07, John Wendel <john.wendel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Chris Jones wrote:
> >
> >> Pfff, please stop this flame, is there any point on disscusing this?
> >
> > I apologise, I won't send any more posts. I guess I just got p*£$ed off
> > with Rahul's ridiculous inability to acknowledge a small typo in an
> > article.
> >
> > Sorry to you, I'll go grab a beer instead and shut up ;)
> >
> > Chris
> >

> Just to fan the flames :)
>
> The is no livecd-tools package, instead there are
>

> fedora-livecd-gnome-6-1.fc6
> fedora-livecd-desktop-6-1.fc6
> fedora-livecd-6-1.fc6

Correct.

livecd-tools are NOT in Fedora 6.

Since pungi and livecd-tools are a Fedora Extras package, they should
be in the Fedora Extras 6 repository. But there is only a broken build
of livecd-tools in the Extras 6 needsign queue. It requires a version
of dosfstools which is not available in Fedora 6. It would not install
if released. The build is broken like that since May 4th and has not
been updated/replaced yet.