Re: DHCP Server

Chris wrote:
Hiya folks -
	Is there an applet that allows me see a list of devices that are
currently using the DHCP server?

Dynamic assignments are all recorded in /var/lib/dhcpd/dhcpd.leases ,
but that won't show any permanent assignments configured in
/etc/dhcpd.conf .  Since there is no requirement that a client
release its lease when shutting down, the whole notion of
"currently using" becomes a bit foggy.

                Do NOT delete it.