Re: DHCP Server

Chris wrote:
> Hiya folks -
>
> 	Is there an applet that allows me see a list of devices that are
> currently using the DHCP server?

If nothing else, you can look at the leases file that the dhcp
server maintains. (It is in /var/cache if I remember correctly.) It
will have a list of all active leases. The only problem is that if a
machine shuts down without releasing the lease, it will still be
listed as an active lease. But I do not know any way around that
except to verify the leases using something like ping...

Mikkel