Chinese characters cannot displayed problem with KDE again

I have installed Fedora 7 and encountered unicode problem in K3b and
KDE. The filenames are not displayed correctly in unicode & instead
it was shown as squares. Check has found that, the problem is related
to unicode settings in KDE. I am running k3b under gnome environment.
Chinese characters displayed correctly under gnome except k3b, which
relies on KDE for the font substitution.

I remembered this problem existed in Fedora 5 before & it was fixed.
Fedora 6 was ok for a while until lately when Fedora 7 is released, a
live update of some K3B or KDE related library replicated this problem
in Fedora Core 6 also.

I am very disappointed such problem can happened in Fedora over &
over again. My current application versions are as follow:

KDE version: 3.5.6-9-f7
K3b version: 3.5.6-9-f7

Few things confirmed, the similar version of KDE or K3B in other
distro like ubunto do not have this problem. Only
Fedora has this repeated over few generations of releases from Fedora
Core 5 through Fedora 7...

Anyone has any idea?

Chinese displayed correctly:
[img=http://img400.imageshack.us/img400/5461/correctscreenshot1bg5.jpg]
[1]
Shot at 2007-08-08

Chinese displayed as squares after update:
[IMG]http://i17.tinypic.com/6hfcae0.jpg[/IMG]

Links:
------
[1] http://imageshack.us