Re: yum install revisor on FC6

Don't waste your time quibbling with Rahul about the erroneous
information in the article. He is very defensive when it comes to
articles and web pages. None of the FC6 repositories  have the rpm.
Various announcements say that livecd-tools would be available for
FC6. It would appear that it never got moved from development into
Extras.

I've noticed this too about Rahul. He *never ever* admits to any mistake or problem from the redhat/fedora side... Its gets a little grating after a while.

Unfortunately I don't have an FC6 machine at the moment, so could not prove conclusively that livecd-tools wasn't in any of the FC6 repos. I'm glad someone who does was able to prove I wasn't an idiot, and Rahul and the article are WRONG.

It would be nice if Rahul would apologize at this point, but of course he can't and instead I expect either silence or another attempt to show he is correct in the face of conclusive proof he isn't.

oh well.

Chris