Printing now works again

I had to replace the updated cups rpms. I did erase the updated udev but that was not necessary. To erase the bad update you MUST HAVE an early rpm from the install DVD and you install it with this:

# rpm -U --force --nodeps rpm-name

and you must do it because the darn thing hates to be dropped to a lower level.

But again the printer works and I remade a printer entry and it works just fine.
--

	Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI
	Linux User