Re: Unwanted Black White Swap

On Mon, 2007-08-06 at 14:07 -0400, Oliver Ruebenacker wrote:
>   With F7 on my Dell Latitude D820 Laptop, I have been experiencing
> this problem for a while, that often some but not all white surfaces
> appear black and some but not all black surfaces appear white. It used
> to be, that the problem, if it appeared started with the login dialog,
> and would end when I restart, but since a little while it also happens
> sometimes when I want to unlock the screen - and is usually solved
> when I lock and unlock the screen again.

I'm sure there could be a joke in there about drinking, but...  Have you
played with themes on the computer?

What surfaces do you mean?  The GUI around buttons, buttons, text on
things?  I suppose you could have a strange video hardware fault, or a
driver fault.

 important to the thread.)

I read messages from the public lists.