Re : keyboard

Are you setting up things properly during the install process? One of
the very first things that the Fedora install asks is what sort of
keyboard one is using (yes, it defaults to the US but there's a load of
other layouts to select from including Dvorak). And I'm sure it works OK
as I've tried, out of curiosity, installing a Swedish and a Spanish
keyboard and that's certainly what I got when I booted up.
CroombeFP

--
This message comes to you entirely M$ free : only genuine Tux
products have been used.