Re: How to ClamAV 0.90.3 --> 0.91.1

Michael Schwendt wrote:
On 06/08/07, Don Russell <fedora@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>From FC7 logwatch...

Last Status:
    WARNING: Your ClamAV installation is OUTDATED!
    WARNING: Local version: 0.90.3 Recommended version: 0.91.1

This has been going on for quite a while... did something break to prevent yum from finding updates to ClamAV? Do I need to change something?

You could observe the right lists. ;) The package maintainer has had
problems with the Fedora 7 Updates System and could not release his
updates. But meanwhile the update is in the testing repository where
yum sees it when you run it with "--enablerepo=updates-testing".

Thanks.... knowing it's "in progress" is OK for me. I was just concerned that the package was dropped or something.... Which is the "right list"? There are a lot to choose from, and fairly high volume to read every message. :-)