Re: I'm ready to give up Linux!!

> Ok ok some more details are that the f7 disc spins for 10 seconds and
> stops it doesnt even continue on to the setup, I am currently using

You need to separate your problems out, because this is one big mush.

On your F7 DVD problem: did you burn that DVD yourself?  Take care that
you burned the iso *image* to the DVD, not placed the .iso file on the
DVD as a normal file.  In k3b for example, you don't drag the .iso file
into the usual place, instead you choose from the menu "Tools | Burn DVD
ISO image".

> fc6, I cant download absolutly nothing from the internet(achive type
> not supported blah blah blah) and im really frustrated with that one

What exactly was the URL you were trying to download stuff from, for
example?

-Andy