Re: I'm ready to give up Linux!!

Quote:
karl larsen wrote:
MoonShine wrote:
Quote:Ok I switched from Windoes Xp to Linux and got Fc6 installed in
which
im using right now but earlier I bought the next version of Fedora
which is f7 but it wont boot from restart or start up and the reason
I bought was becuase I couldnt download anything from the internet at
all! Only from like Add/Remove default program and the updater!

Can anyone help before I give up Linux!!
Yes I can. Put the F7 DVD away and spend some time getting FC6
running
well on your computer. It will work better than Windows XP ever did
but
you need to spend some time getting it running well.

Explain why you can't download a big file? I do it all the time from
Linux.
--

Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI
Linux User

 I dont why I cant download a big file thats another problem and I do
agree about getting fc6 running well before miving on.

Links:
------
[1] http://counter.li.org.</blockquote></div>

https://fcp.surfsite.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?post_id=191630&topic_id=42085&forum=32#forumpost191630