Re: Encoding in nroff and man

As for myself, I solved the problem of viewing man pages in MC. I just
think it is a bug when a program's behavior does not agree with the
documentation. Either one or the other has to change. If you'd like,
you could point me to people who can do it. If this is too trivial a
thing, so be it.

Thanks,
Evgeny