Re: Network manager - does no one care?

Tim wrote:
On Fri, 2007-08-03 at 06:11 -0600, Karl Larsen wrote:
I have screamed about the new kernels for weeks. Right now I will not yum upadate another kernel. My F7 works fine with the old kernel and do not need more trouble.

Well you won't know if one improves or worsens your situation unless you
do try them.  But you're not forced to keep on using it.  I set my
preferences to keep at least four kernels, I've got the space for it.

I will read this list and when people start saying how good a kernel is I will get it.

--

	Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI
	Linux User