Re: is there a way to get CD isos of Fedora 7?

Matthew Saltzman:
>> Does your SCSI controller have a setting for booting from CD-ROM?
>> All of mine do (though it's not always easy to find...).

Darlene Wallach:
> I do not know.
>
> Can you suggest a query for google?
> The ones I tried do not return any matches.
> variations of:
> "SCSI controller setting booting CD-ROM"
> "howto set SCSI controller boot CD-ROM"

Just stating the obvious, but do you get a message flash up while
booting the computer to press some keys to enter a SCSI setup?  Perhaps
before the one for entering the BIOS?

I had that on one of mine, after that it was a case of navigating
through their next set of screens to twiddle settings for different
drives on the bus.

If your SCSI is built into the motherboard, you might want to try
finding a general manual for your motherboard.

 important to the thread.)

I read messages from the public lists.