Re: NM use for the advanced user.

2007/8/3, Aaron Konstam <akonstam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
I sent this this morning but I did not see it arrive so I am sending it
again since I feel it might be useful to someone.

Let me share something that most people miss. If you are using NM just
left click on the nm-applet and choose an option :
Connect to Other Wireless Network
You will be given a GUI window which allow you to choose a series of
Security methods that most people never see.

Do you know how to change AP_SCAN value?

--
WBR, Dmitry Ananyev
d.ananyev@xxxxxxxxx