Re: Strange grub behavior w/new 2.6.22.1-41 kernel

Jim van Wel wrote:
Hi there,

Well, I updated it today, and everything was standard installed, and it
just went fine, also selecting default the newest kernel. So maybe you
changed something?

No, the grub.conf was perfect, as was /etc/sysconfig/kernel. This morning I rebooted again and it did go to -41. The only difference is when I rebooted it twice yesterday I did it remotely with init 6 as root. When I did it this morning I did it via the shutdown/restart option in Gnome.