Re: New Kernel still bad

----- Original Message ----
From: Rahul Sundaram <sundaram@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: For users of Fedora <fedora-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, August 1, 2007 3:40:52 PM
Subject: Re: New Kernel still bad

Antonio Olivares wrote:

Your mails always end up below signatures mildly invisible making it
difficult to quote but the kernel spec has been changing to follow the
Fedora packaging guidelines.

You can read up on the changes in fedora-kernel list.

Rahul

I am responding to this message now in "Yahoo Mail Beta", which BTW encourages for me to "TOP POST".  I am removing the "---" in the bottom of the message and removing the previous signature(s) from fedora list.  Is this any better than before, or do I have to use Konqueror to send mails from yahoo to the list?  Any suggestions?

Regards,

Antonio