Re: Get message "Nothing to do" when yum installing kernel-2.6.22.1-33.fc7

On 8/1/07, Rahul Sundaram <sundaram@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Kam Leo wrote:
>
> > One distro, was it SUSE?,  had the sync schedule of their mirrors. It
> > would be really nice if Fedora mirrors provided that data, too.
>
> File a RFE with Fedora infrastructure.
>
> Rahul

Since I have no need for the feature I'll have to think about phrasing
the problem before submitting the RFE.

By the way, experienced users don't need this feature and a
work-around exists. Instead of just using the default
fedora-updates.repo they can create (an)other updates repo file(s) and
use a mirror that is in a different time zone, one that is advanced in
time.