Re: evolution paper size

On Wed, 2007-08-01 at 18:28 +0200, Torsten Eberhardt wrote:
> Craig,
>
> > I am rather surprised by the lack of discussion on this here...which
> > suggests some or many of the following:
> > - few people using US sized paper are using Evolution
> > - few people using GNOME on Fedora 7 (KDE no longer defaults to
> >   using Evolution)
> > - few people print from Evolution
>
> this will be the main reason, why should i put an email on a piece of
> paper ? I've never printed from Evolution before this thread ;-)
----
Well, you can print but in our office, the job waits for you to put in
A4 sheet but you can tell it to go ahead and print and it will suck
through a legal sheet.

While I don't print e-mail all that often, and if pressed, I suppose I
could copy/paste into a text program but consider...

- evolution is a PIM and you amass calendar, task lists, notes as
  well as e-mails.

- it reflects rather poorly as I have successfully gotten this non-
  profit corp. to eschew Macs and Windows systems in favor of Dell
  Optiplex systems with kickstart installed Fedora 7 only to stumble
  into this problem. Thankfully, I have configured for each user,
  Thunderbird, Kmail, Korgainizer, KaddressBook as well as Evolution.

I was trying to express my surprise by how few people have sounded off
on this issue. It's a problem - but of course, only if you print from
Evolution.

--
Craig White <craig@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>