Re: Back Again

@all

My apologies for replying to my own post.

Also, my apologies to the list for adding more rubbish to the already
less than optimal signal to noise ratio here.
When I choose to respond to a posting, I normally do so as I read it,
and not after I've read every other posting which has come in overnight.
My failing.

Had I read everything first, I most certainly would not have posted.

I don't retract anything I've said, of course, but I do apologise for
the completely unnecessary addition.

Andy