Re: Switch computer back to Eastern time

Claude Jones wrote:
On Tue July 31 2007, Matthew Flaschen wrote:
How can I make it display time in EST?

Go to Kmenu/Administration/Date & Time

Can you give me the command for this? I have changed my menus around, and no longer seem to have this option.

On the 'Network Time Protocol' tab enable NTP and under advanced options check 'Use Local Time Source' On the Time Zone tab, set your time zone and check the box that says System clock uses UTC

That should get you both the advantages of UTC and display your local time

Thanks very much.

Matt Flaschen