Only able to print one sheet from any spreadsheet

Hello, Everyone
This problem is so odd that it is almost embarrassing to mention.  It
will almost make me sound like I must be totally clueless and incapable
of running a Linux system.  But, since that is not the case, here goes.

This morning before work, I was attempting to print five sheets of a
spreadsheet that I use every Monday (on Thursday's I print out three
sheets from the exact same spreadsheet.)  Up until this morning, this
has always "Just Worked."

This morning, I was only able to print the first sheet (of the five
that I needed.)  Whatever I tried, I could only print the first sheet.
It isn't that I can only print one sheet, it's that I can only print
the first sheet.  I tried to print other sheets with no success.

Also, I tried creating other multi sheet spreadsheets in OpenOffice.org
and KSpread.  We're talking just putting one character on each of three
sheets.  Same results as described above.

I recreated the spreadsheet that I attempted to print this morning by
copying  and pasting all six sheets to a completely fresh
spreadsheet.  You can download it here:
http://www.afolkey2.net/~steve/Projects/fedora/20070730a-VendingMachines.ods

Here is the exact spreadsheet that I had issues with this morning:
http://www.afolkey2.net/~steve/Projects/fedora/20070702-VendingMachines.ods

Here are links to all of my Cups logs:
http://www.afolkey2.net/~steve/Projects/fedora/access_log-Debug
http://www.afolkey2.net/~steve/Projects/fedora/error_log-Debug
http://www.afolkey2.net/~steve/Projects/fedora/page_log-Debug

I had no luck finding anything out of order in any of them.  That
doesn't mean that it isn't there, it just means I can't find it...

Now I am off to creating a completely new, never used user account just
for the purpose of seeing what happens when I try to print my desired
(or any, for that matter) multi sheet spreadsheet...
My version of OpenOffice.org is as follows:
OpenOffice.org 2.4.0 (SRC680_m222 Build-1)

Also, I am running KSpread compiled from KDE Branch 3.5 source.  My
version of Fedora Core is FC6, fully updated and booted into the most
recent kernel update.

If you need any more information, I will be glad to oblige.  All
printing has always "Just Worked" for me on Fedora Core 6.  So I am no
expert when it comes to this subject :)

Steven P. Ulrick