How to set buildid and version fields in kernel SPEC file

How do I edit the version and buildid of a SPEC file for a kernel compile such that the version and buildid will show up in the final, binary kernel package? For example suppose I have a file kernel-2.6.22.spec which came with the Fedora kernel sources. How do I set the buildid and version such that the resulting binary kernel RPM will be:

kernel-2.6.23-1-16bob-x86_64.rpm

My current kernel builds are succeeding. I haven't actually installed and booted to one yet. However the rpm binaries have exactly the same names as the original kernel rpms that were released. So I'm doing something wrong when editing the spec file. I'm using rpmbuild:

rpmbuild -bb --with baseonly --without debug-info target=`uname -m` kernel-2.6.22.spec

Thanks

Bob Cochran