Re: Re: AP: Hungary Officials Raid Microsoft Office

On Fri, 2007-07-27 at 13:17 -0400, rstaaf@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Personally I didn't find anything wrong with the original post.  To each his or her own.

I enjoyed the original posting with the link. I also am proud that not
all nations let the criminal activities. (bribery, excluding other
choices instead of fair market practices.)
Hopefully more nations stand up and enforce their laws vs. politicians
who take the bribes and pass on continuation of criminal acts for their
profit. A publicly funded club for bribery and deception. (aka elected
officials)

> In my own experience on lists like these I have always found that generally the whining about these kinds of posts generally causes far more "noise" than the original post itself!
>
> Just my 2 cents, take 'em or leave 'em....

They surely do last a lot longer than posts regarding the content of the
original posting.

Jim