Re: kernel panic, Asus/AMD64, kernel 2.6.18 and beyond

Hi

well I dont have the same problem, but I own a presario v6000 with a
turion 64 x2
and I dont dare to use it in public (with linux), in xp runs
falwlessly, but with fc6/fc7 runs sort off it can freeze during
startup 3 to 4 times in a row, it might reboot like that, no warning
or work very good for a week.

I like AMD cpu but, my next machine will be a apple.