Re: gdesklets

----- Original Message ----
From: Art <ag@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: For users of Fedora <fedora-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, July 26, 2007 10:04:41 AM
Subject: gdesklets

 Hi I'm just trying to set this up and I'm lost. How do I do this.

In `gnome-session-properties` add a new startup program with the
command
as `gdesklets start`.
Sorry but I'm over the hill for this kind of stuff. But hell how can a
oldtimer learn?

Art.

--

Art,

Do not worry.

You can do the following:

In Gnome, do
    System -> Preferences -> Personal -> Sessions

You will see three tabs, Startup Programs,  Current Sessions, and Session Options

The first one should be selected.  Click on new and add your program there

gdesklets

Hope this helps,

Antonio

[olivares@localhost ~]$ echo $(date +%Y%m%d%H%M%S)