Re: [WAY WAY OT] Nvidia pissing contest

On 7/24/07, John Wendel <john.wendel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

But I have no use for the closed source driver since I don't do 3D,
but I do want high-end video processing (and nobody beats Nvidia at
this). Of course, the free driver doesn't support TV out and I'm sure
it will never support an HDMI interface. So I'm stuck with the closed
source driver.

Wrong.
I have a Mythtv system, fighting with the proprietary driver, and my backup
position is the free driver doing its output through TVout.
I am using an ASUS M2NPV-VM motherboard with integrated Geforce 6150 video.
It has VGA, DVI and TV-out

--
/\_/\
|O O|  pepebuho@xxxxxxxxxxx