Re: 2.6.22 and gnome sensors applet - FC6

did you run sensors-detect script?
do you have acpi daemon running?

On 7/24/07, Bill Davidsen <davidsen@xxxxxxx> wrote:
I installed 2.6.22-1-24 and the gnome sensors applet from
updates-testing, and they don't play together. The applet whines
constantly that it can't find the sensors. The off thing is that the
sensors programs all work just fine.

I noted on upgrade that it warned it was clearing the config for the
applet, I went through the preferences and marked the sensors I wanted
and related information, just as I do on any new machine install.

Any clues?

--
Bill Davidsen <davidsen@xxxxxxx>