Re: Netscape Navigator RPM's

On Tuesday, July 24, 2007 9:54 pm Kevin Kofler wrote:
> Kelly <lightsolphoenix <at> gmail.com> writes:
> > Uh, a while ago I created RPM installs for Netscape Navigator 9.0b1.  I'm
> > wondering if anyone here is interested in downloading them; I'd submit
> > them to the main repo, but NN isn't open source...
>
> Why would one want to use that rather than Firefox (which it is based on)
> or one of the other Free browsers (Konqueror, Seamonkey, Galeon, Epiphany,
> ...)?
>
>          Kevin Kofler

Actually, there is NO reason, since Netscape Navigator 9 is basically a highly
customized version of Mozilla Firefox.  Actually, the only reason I have it
and made the RPM's is because I like to test my site designs in multiple
browsers.

But I figured if there were people on the list who did have reasons for trying
it, then I could send the RPM's.