Re: F7 nvidia-96xx driver problem

Sam Varshavchik wrote:

> All I see here is an endless stream of complaints about Nvidia's and
> ATI's non-free drivers. Problems with the other free drivers are a
> rarity. What does that tell you?

Ahh... Nvidia supplied drivers are free.

> As little as I can do, I will do when it comes to free video drivers.
> But there's nothing that I can do when it comes to the non-free drivers.

Yes, you can.  As mentioned earlier I've done that according the the Nvidia
website.

If you have any questions or problems, please check the linux discussion
forum. If you don't find an answer to your question there, you can send
email (in English) to linux-bugs@xxxxxxxxxxx

When emailing linux-bugs@xxxxxxxxxx, please attach an nvidia-bug-report.log,
which is generated by running "nvidia-bug-report.sh".

So, my experience has been the same as yours....just on the other side of
the fence.  And, yes, even my comments are anecdotal.