Video problems after kickstart installation

I have been experimenting with automatic installations via Kickstart. After a successful manual install, I took an existing file (/root/anaconda-ks.cfg) and opened it in system-config-kickstart. Once I finished (I just left most of it with the defaults), I ended up with a new kickstart file. I used it to fire off two different installs. In each case, once they were finished, all you can see on the screen is about a 1/2" tall "X" for a cursor. If you move the mouse around, the screen will appear then disappear. After  while a message pops up about it not being able to properly start the X server.

With that said, my kickstart file is shown below. I'm assuming the line that says "xconfig  --defaultdesktop=GNOME --depth=8 --resolution=640x480 --startxonboot" is teh problem. Should I just comment it out, change the depth, etc?

Any ideas would be appreciated!

Arch

#platform=x86, AMD64, or Intel EM64T
# System authorization information
auth  --useshadow  --enablemd5
# Use graphical install
graphical
# Firewall configuration
firewall --enabled  --port=ftp:tcp,smtp:tcp,nfs:tcp,ssh:tcp,netbios-ns:udp,netbios-dgm:udp,netbios-ssn:tcp,microsoft-ds:tcp,https:tcp,telnet:tcp
firstboot --disable
# Use interactive kickstart installation method
interactive
# System keyboard
keyboard us
# System language
lang en_US
# Root password
rootpw --iscrypted XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
# SELinux configuration
selinux --permissive
# Install OS instead of upgrade
install
# Use NFS installation media
nfs --server=xxxxxx --dir=/xxx/xxxxx/xxx
# Network information
network --bootproto=dhcp --device=eth0 --onboot=on
# Reboot after installation
reboot
# System timezone
timezone  America/New_York
# X Window System configuration information
xconfig  --defaultdesktop=GNOME --depth=8 --resolution=640x480 --startxonboot
# System bootloader configuration
bootloader --append="rhgb quiet" --location=mbr --driveorder=sda
# Clear the Master Boot Record
zerombr
# Partition clearing information
clearpart --all