Re: Ubuntu download

Ian Malone wrote:

> Missing: Live CD for server use.

Don't see the point here
What do you mean?

You cut the quoted context where it was stated that
Ubuntu had these things and this was (supposedly)
why Dell had chosen Ubuntu.  I was pointing out that
it didn't correlate very well.

Personally I don't know why you'd want a Live CD
for server use either, but maybe someone does.

The usual reasons are that you want to be able to test operation with your hardware before you clobber the existing install, and you want to be sure you'll have quick rescue access to your files when the installed version refuses to boot.

--
   Les Mikesell
    lesmikesell@xxxxxxxxx